Renew Your NAHC Membership
2023 Membership Renewal Deadline January 1, 2023
As the leading trade association for home care and hospice professionals, NAHC serves as the unified voice for the industry and we hope you remain a part of our community. Beyond advocacy, NAHC has served as a beacon of support and guidance for our members during the pandemic. Among the many supports delivered, we provided:
- A COVID-19 resource center with up-to-the-minute information from HHS, CDC, and other government entities;
- “Town Hall” webinars that provided frontline home care and hospice providers with comprehensive and timely information on how to manage and cope with COVID-19 surges, PPE shortages, infection control, and staffing;
- Essential virtual education throughout the year on topics such as PDGM, VBID carve-ins, private duty staffing, employment law, HHS Provider Relief Fund, and much more;
- The two best conferences of the year—The Financial Management Conference and Expo and Home Care and Hospice Conference and Expo;
- Direct counseling and guidance to NAHC members on individual issues and concerns by the foremost regulatory experts in the industry;
- Member discounts on a wide host of products and services.
Renew your membership today! Click on your membership category below to complete your renewal application.
- Corporate Providers
- Business Partners
- State Associations
- Private Duty Home Care at NAHC
For additional information about each membership category, click here.
Questions about Membership?
Contact the Membership team at email@example.com or 202-547-7424.