NAHC’s research department provides homecare and hospice data to its members and the public. These resources are intended to advance the knowledge of those involved in the health care industry, as a well as educate policy makers and the public.
- Home Health Compare Scores Ranked by State; April 2010
- Outcome Survey Summary
- Press Release:Escalating Energy Costs Threaten Health Care for Critically Ill and Homebound Seniors: Home Care Nurses, Aides and Therapists Drive 4.8 Billion Miles per Year To Reach Shut-in Patients Study Shows Home Health Care Workers Drive Nearly Five Billion Miles
- CMS Demonstration Projects and Evaluation Reports, September 2005
- Medicare Chartbook (August 2005)
- Number of Medicare Certified Home Health Agencies and Hospices 2011
- Hospice Patient and Family Satisfaction Survey
- New Hospice Bereavement Survey
Hospice QAPI Tools
- NAHC QAPI Template v2.1
- NAHC Data Collection Tool v2.1
- NAHC Manual on Implementing a Set of Hospice Quality Measures
Hospice Charges Worksheets
A special thanks to the Home Care & Hospice Financial Managers Association (HHFMA) for making the documents available.