Continued Trends in Home Care: Research Institute for Home Care (RIHC) 2022 Home Care Chartbook, Sponsored by NAHCJanuary 19, 2023
Continued Trends in Home Care: Research Institute for Home Care (RIHC) 2022 Home Care Chartbook, Sponsored by NAHC
Thursday, January 19, 2023 | 2:00 – 3:00 PM EDT
Join the Research Institute for Home Care (RIHC), along with the team from KNG Health Consulting, Thursday, January 19th, at 2:00 pm ET for a webinar recap on the 2022 Home Care Chartbook produced by RIHC.
Walk away from this insightful webinar with ways to apply the Chartbook to your organizational goals and key data points for informed decision-making. The webinar is free and will be recorded for later use.
The National Association for Home Care and Hospice (NAHC) is a proud sponsor of the 2022 Home Care Chartbook.
Key takeaways that will be discussed:
- Shifts in types of diagnoses discharged to home health from hospital from previous years;
- For example, a significant increase in patients with respiratory infections and inflammations with major complications or comorbidities from 2020-2021;
- Readmissions rates to hospital from the top MS-DRG’s;
- Continuing trends in home care; and
- New demographic data on Medicare Advantage patients;
- Elizabeth Hamlett, Senior Research Associate, KNG Health Consulting LLC