Emergency Planning: Best Practices for All Private Duty Home Care ProvidersAugust 11, 2022
Emergency Planning: Best Practices for All Private Duty Home Care Providers
Thursday, August 11, 2022 | 3:00-4:00 PM ET
For home care agencies in many states, having an emergency plan is a requirement. Before 2020, most regulated states focused on natural disasters, like hurricanes, earthquakes, or fires. Today, home care agencies are required to include far more comprehensive planning.
Join us as we welcome a panel of experts from various states where attendees will learn:
- The most common rules and regulations at the state level are;
- The differences in emergency planning among some of the more highly-regulated states;
- A brief overview on emergency planning with clients and training for staff;
- Why agencies in states that don’t require an emergency plan should still have something in place;
- And, more!
- Valerie Cornett, Chief of Strategy & Innovation, MAC Legacy
- Brittnei Salerno, President/CEO, La Jolla Nurses Homecare
- Candyce Slusher, Owner, Slusher Consulting
- Kristen Wheeler, Executive Director of Private Duty, NAHC
- NAHC Private Duty Members: FREE
- Non-members: $45