Innovative Gig Staffing Ideas for Your Home Care and Hospice OrganizationAugust 3, 2023
More than 36% (57 million) of Americans have a gig work arrangement either as their primary or secondary job. This includes a quarter of all full-time worker and half of all part-time workers. Staffing can be complex and difficult, especially with the current nursing shortage. This webinar will focus on innovative gig staffing ideas for home care and hospice organizations to consider implementing into their current models. You will hear experts discuss non-standard work arrangements that are budget friendly, that benefit both the employer and employee and that maximize current technology with less staff. These methods can be used to encourage staff to join your organization full time and recruit others as well.
Thursday, August 3, 2023 | 2:00 PM -3:00 PM EDT
- Define Gig staffing and the benefits of using non-traditional staffing to recruit and retain employees.
- Discuss the staff shortage, particularly nursing shortage and how that has affected the industry.
- Describe technological advances that allow organizations to maximize opportunities to analyze your current staffing methodology.
- Marcylle Combs, BS, MS; Owner, MAC Legacy
- Tim Ingram, EVP of Interoperability, Axxess
- Bob Roth, Managing Partner; Cypress HomeCare Solutions
- David VonTress, PMP; Vice President, Scheduling Solutions, AccentCare, Inc.
- Arlene Maxim, RN, HCS-C; Home Health and Hospice Expert, Axxess
- Member: FREE
- Non-Member: $99