NAHC/HHFMA Webinar Series: Medicare Advantage Landscape – Part IFebruary 7, 2023
NAHC/HHFMA Webinar Series:
Medicare Advantage Landscape – Part I
Tuesday, February 7, 2023 | 2:00 – 3:30 PM EDT
Home Care providers are struggling with the impacts of shifting the Medicare-eligible population into Medicare Advantage Managed Care plans (MA Plans). Forward-looking providers are asking important questions, such as: What are the implications of current demographic trends? What operational and financial issues should providers expect as their payer mix shifts to mostly Managed Care? Will providers have a future in a world where MA Plans also offer home-based services and products?
This session, the first in a Medicare Advantage series, will provide a foundational understanding of national and regional demographic trends and recent acquisition activity. We will hear payer and provider perspectives to understand key considerations that will shape Home Care providers short- and long-term plans.
Medicare Advantage Landscape (Part I) will:
- Review past trends and provide a forecasted view of the Medicare-eligible population on a regional and national basis, differentiating between fee-for-service and managed care enrollees.
- Identify major MA Plans on a national and regional basis, the trends these plans are experiencing, and their strategic acquisitions impacting Home Care.
- Contrast the health plan vs. provider perspectives in balancing quality, outcomes, and cost.
- Highlight areas requiring attention in the short-term to enable a successful Provider-Payor relationship and in the longer-term view to position Home Care for valued MA Plan partnerships.
Content Highlights Includes:
- Medicare demographic and MA Plan trends
- Strategic health plan acquisitions impacting Home Care
- Provider and MA Plan considerations
- Short and longer-term strategic planning framework
- Joe Calcutt, CFO, Liberty Home Care
- Wanda Coley, VP of Strategy, UnitedHealthCare Medicare & Retirement
- Lindsay Doak, Director, BerryDunn
- Angela Huff, Managing Consultant, FORVIS
- Erin Masterson, Consulting Director, SimiTree
Pricing (Per Webinar):
- HHFMA Members: FREE [Get your coupon code in the HHFMA Community]
- NAHC Members: $99
- Non-Members: $199
If you’ve followed our Medicare Advantage Webinar Series, you maybe be Interested in the Pre-Conference at #FMC2023. We’re bringing in experts who’ll breakdown critical aspects of M
Become an HHFMA Member and get access to the entire series for just $1 more, plus all the other benefits that will help your career and organization thrive. Membership is open to current NAHC members and costs only $100 annually. Learn more.