The CY2023 Home Health Proposed Payment RuleJune 23, 2022
The CY2023 Home Health Proposed Payment Rule
Thursday, June 23, 2022 | 2:00-3:00 pm ET
“The stability of home health care is at risk,” said NAHC President William A. Dombi, in reaction to the release of the CY2023 home health proposed payment update rule. “What we see in the proposed rule is the equivalent of a declaration of war against home health agencies and the more than three million patients they serve.”
The CY2023 home health proposed payment rate update rule presents serious concerns for the home health community as it includes significant proposed rate reductions. The proposed rule includes:
- rate updates and revisions to components of the PDGM model;
- payment updates to the home infusion therapy services;
- changes to the expanded HHVBP demonstration and HHQRP programs;
- collection of telecommunications data;
- request for information on health equity in the HHQRP and the future approach for health equity in the expanded HHVBP model; and
- still more.
Join the foremost experts in the industry, NAHC President Bill Dombi and VP for Regulatory Affairs Mary Carr, for a high-level overview of the CY2023 home health proposed payment rate update rule.
- Bill Dombi, President, National Association for Home Care & Hospice
- Mary Carr, Vice President, Regulatory Affairs, National Association for Home Care & Hospice