Webinar: The RIHC & NAHC Home Care ChartbookDecember 6, 2023
The Research Institute for Home Care (RIHC) and the National Association for Home Care & Hospice (NAHC) will present the findings for the 2023 RIHC Home Care Chartbook. Highlighting the vital role home care plays in caring for an aging demographic, the Chartbook provides a look at the patients being served in home health, who they are demographically and clinically, and the workforce that cares for them.
In addition, this webinar will help users understand how to use the Chartbook to their advantage, understand key data from this year’s edition, and more.
- Difference in demographics between Medicare Advantage and Traditional Medicare home health patients;
- Continued growth of post-acute patients being sent to home health with sepsis and septicemia;
- Readmissions rates to hospital from the top MS-DRG’s;
- And continuing trends in home care.
Wednesday, December 6, 2023 | 2:00 to 3:00 PM ET
- Elizabeth Hamlett, Senior Research Associate for Evaluation and Health Economics at KNG Health
- Jennifer Schiller, Executive Director of the Research Institute for Home Care