How to Make Medicare Advantage Work for Your Home Care and Hospice AgencyOctober 19, 2021
One of the biggest stories in health care in recent years has been the explosive growth of Medicare Advantage. In 2021, over 42 percent of the total Medicare population was enrolled in a Medicare Advantage plan, and that is expected to continue to grow. However, many agencies are wary of Medicare Advantage and uncertain how to make the plans work for them.
On November 4, the NAHC Fall Forum will present five hours of education from Medicare Advantage experts who will show you how to build strong relationships with Medicare Advantage Organizations (MAOs) necessary to turn the program from a worry into a revenue producer.
- One of the most trusted voices in hospice, Melinda Gaboury, will guide you through the key elements of the Medicare Advantage Demonstration, including who is participating, how implementation is progressing, and how to work with MA organizations.
- Elizabeth Hamlett and Jennifer Schiller will discuss the value of home health to Medicare Advantage and explore how to fully realize the potential benefit of home health to MA beneficiaries.
- Michael Neuman will explain how the explosive growth of MA should impact your agency’s business decisions and the importance of addressing your patient market and identifying potential partnerships to create a competitive advantage.
- You must build strategic partnerships with MAOs to help you deliver what payers need and expand your agency’s footprint. Michael Puskarich will show you how to juggle the move from PDGM and FFS payers while improving patient outcomes and controlling cost, which is what MA and managed care plans want in a partner.
In addition to the best education in the industry on Medicare Advantage, the NAHC Fall Forum offers the best experts in home care and hospice on:
- Human Resources/DEI on November 2
- Finance/PDGM on November 3
- Home Health on November 8
- Hospice on November 9
- Leadership on November 10
This is practical education focused on solving problems in your business so you can improve patient care, ensure compliance, expand operations, and increase profitability.
Register for one track or choose all six so everyone in your agency has access to the best education in the industry.
NAHC is very grateful to the generous sponsors of the NAHC Fall Forum:
- Platinum Sponsors: Wellsky and McKesson
- Gold Sponsor: MAC Legacy
- Silver Sponsor: Homecare Homebase
- Bronze Sponsors: Acurata, Healthcare Provider Solutions, Trella Health, NetSmart, and SimiTree
If your company is interested in sponsoring the biggest home care and hospice education event of 2021, please contact Christopher Adams at firstname.lastname@example.org.