The NAHC Advantage
The home-based care community can improve business growth and industry collaboration and strengthen advocacy initiatives by becoming members because we are the unifying industry voice.
Gain access to discussion forums, focused quarterly webinars, and access to exclusive resources all designed specifically for you.
Private Duty Home Care at NAHC Membership benefits include:
Newly Launched Private Duty Home Care Online Community
Expert legal and regulatory guidance from NAHC staff
along with advocacy before agencies like HHS, IRS, and DOL.
Complimentary application to NAHC Private Duty Home Care Certification
Quarterly webinars focused on employment law, a nationally renowned firm specializing in health care law
on insurance, car/fleet leasing, translation services, and more, from NAHC Business Partner members
A Dedicated Weekly Newsletter
The Private Duty Source, a weekly newsletter focused on private duty home care news
Access to exclusive resources developed to help your business thrive
- Career Center – Two complimentary job postings each month
- Agency Locator listing accessed by consumers
All these resources are free to Private Duty Home Care at NAHC members, non-members may receive some of these benefits for a fee.
Reduced fees exclusively for you
- Private Duty Summit exclusive content and networking for private duty pros
- Home Care and Hospice Conference and Expo, the largest national industry event of the year
- Financial Management Conference (FMC), private duty home care-specific education track during with content cultivated by home care financial leaders